SafeToOpen is the last security layer to protect your organization and your customers from never-before-seen or zero-day phishing websites in real-time.
- SafeToOpen reduces zero-day phishing detection and protection times.
- SafeToOpen protects organizations and their customers from the latest phishing websites.
- SafeToOpen does NOT rely on the commonly-used threat-intelligence feeds. SafeToOpen detects newly-generated phishing websites at the very first visit and warns users not to enter their sensitive information.
- SafeToOpen can inform your security team who have visited and submitted their credentials in phishing websites.
- SafeToOpen protects your staff's corporate and personal computers from the latest phishing websites on or off-the-network.