* You must be at least 13 years old to use our service. If you are younger than 13, please ask your parents/guardians to let us know.
* You are solely responsible for protecting your account. SafeToOpen does not require any form of authentication (such as password) safetoopen.com. So please protect your email account.
* Please take extra care when you share a report with someone else. Everybody can download the report of your email when they get the URL.
* The content of the report is confidential, and SafeToOpen does not take responsibility for mistakenly exposing it.
* Do not use SafeToOpen if you are not fully aware of the privacy of your data. Please read our privacy section here carefully.
* Do not send unlawful Internet links such as pornographic, racism and drugs to SafeToOpen. Once our systems detect such activities, we may suspend your account without prior notice.
* Do not use SafeToOpen to access URLs that are banned in your country. SafeToOpen should not be used as a tool which screenshots some Internet websites that is censored in some countries. Once our systems detect such activities, we may suspend your account without prior notice, and there would be no refund.
Termination Disclosure: We may terminate your access to SafeToOpen, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.