In the Ribbon Settings section, you can:
- Choose to show the "Reason" button on the browser extension ribbons or not.
- Choose to show if the ribbon should ever be shown to the users, or only be shown on a specific condition.
- Choose to disable the submit button on confirmed phishing sites. Please note that this function can be overridden in advanced phishing sites.
- Choose how many keys a user can press in a known phishing or a suspicious site before the extension redirects the user to a safe page.
- Override the extension not to process the page with more than n number of words.
- Modify sensitive keywords in the title and body of websites.
Then, click on the UPDATE RIBBON SETTINGS button to save.