• SafeToOpen Portal virtual machine in your on-prem virtual environment (such as VMware) or Cloud such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
• An email account for receiving reported suspicious emails (e.g., [email protected])
• An email account for sending email responses (e.g., [email protected])
* Please note that the receiving and sending email accounts can be the same.
• SMTP/IMAP or Microsoft Graph account for the above account(s)
• You will need to ensure no email security products quarantine or block the reported emails. Contact us for more information.
Yes, there are 9 different email responses in SafeToOpen Customer Email Verification that you can edit. You can also add:
- your business logo to the email response
- content liability notes
- header and footer content
It takes less than 10 seconds for SafeToOpen Customer Email Verification to analyse the reported emails and send the email response.
Email servers and gateways may add some delay in this process.
When the first external customer forwards their suspicious email impersonating your business, SafeToOpen Customer Email Verification connects to all unverified URLs to identify phishing web pages.
Unverified URLs are those whose domain names do not belong to the business or any of its partners or haven't been trusted by the business.
SafeToOpen Customer Email Verification also emails the detected phishing URLs to the security team.